The talking heads at the RNC say that Bush is going to run on his record.
- First attack by a foreign power on a US state since the war of 1812.
- Never located the foreign power to destroy it.
- Sacrificed over a thousand American lives to bring down the government of one of our attacker’s most hated enemies.
- Presided over two of the greatest intelligence failures in US history.
- Can’t afford to fund domestic security measures in prime target areas such as New York, New Jersey, and Virginia because he’s spending $87 billion on a country not of particular strategic interest to the US.
- Increased hatred of the US in the Arab world, making recruitment by the foreign power that attacked us much easier.
They say you can’t fool all of the people all of the time… but given this record, and the current polls, he’s doing a great job fooling about 50% of the people!